Multi Stage Centrifugal
- 200 to 1300 Feet of Head
- 10 to 240 US Gallons per minute capacity
- Closed type impeller design. Axial Thrusts are balanced by special blades on the back of the impellers. Heavy duty outboard single bearing and angular bearing absorb remaining thrusts.
- One-piece stage/diffuser element increases efficiencies, simplifies maintenance and reduces weight.
- One mechanical seal with outboard and sleeve bearing design. Double mechanical seals are optional.
- Standard units can handle liquids up to 250 degrees F, special construction is available for higher temperatures.
- Maximum discharge pressure of 580 PSIG and maximum section pressure of 320 PSIG.
- Suction flange positional, left, right and top.
More Product Information